Tuesday, May 16: Orioles vs Angels

SteveA

51 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

We really do need another Anthony Santander type of slugger to plug into the lineup at the 4 or 5 spot and get those runs in. Our lineup is missing that one big bat. 

If only the O's had a hitter w/ an insane OBP at Norfolk, say .471.  Just wish the O's had someone like that. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

If only the O's had a hitter w/ an insane OBP at Norfolk, say .471.  Just wish the O's had someone like that. 

It feels like you'd really want to bring him [Holy Cowser, as the Tides PR guy calls him] up to fill the RF spot.  Put Santander at 1B.

But then what do you do with Mountcastle?  

Edit:  I still like Santander in RF, too. 

2 minutes ago, justD said:

It feels like you'd really want to bring him [Holy Cowser, as the Tides PR guy calls him] up to fill the RF spot.  Put Santander at 1B.

But then what do you do with Mountcastle?  

Edit:  I still like Santander in RF, too. 

Mountcastle would be the best pick to go.  Can the O's get anything for him?  He's like a one trick pony.  I wonder if Hays could get traded instead.  His performance traditionally nosedives in the second half.  That would put Cowser in left, Mullins in center, and some sort of Santander/Stowers/Vavra platoon in RF,  Will be interesting to see what Elias does, but I'm predicting one of Mountcastle/Hays goes before the deadline. 

• Upvote 1