Elias Addressing Media at 4:45 Today

Orioles4Life21

Just now, Just Regular said:

Fear = something bad with Cedric or his family; hope = something good with personnel.

Elias just grabbing a seat in Yankee Stadium is I think enjoying the wave.     If Cowser wasn't on the IL, I'd be getting pumped this was the moment.

Hate to speculate but something going on with Cedric was my thought too. Something like Westburg promotion also occurred to me but I don't recall any 4:45 press conferences to announce them. 

3 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Elias is still upset they didn't go with his hoodie city connect jersey proposal.

Elias_hoodie.jpg

I dig Elias, man.  Seems like an overall good dude, not afraid to sit in the stands at Yankee Stadium in what's usually a hostile environment.  Sitting there like a Sith Lord, hood up, watching his team and keeping a low profile.  Not cowering in some luxury box.  

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

It was interesting just seeing Elias in a section.     I did kind of wonder how he'd play it if there was any normal seat neighbor at a baseball stadium interaction.     I wouldn't figure most Yankee fans could pick Mike Elias out of a lineup.

Yankee hat in front of him: Ah, they stink, must be gettin lucky, right?

Seat neighbor: (nods absently)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

It was interesting just seeing Elias in a section.     I did kind of wonder how he'd play it if there was any normal seat neighbor at a baseball stadium interaction.     I wouldn't figure most Yankee fans could pick Mike Elias out of a lineup.

Yankee hat in front of him: Ah, they stink, must be gettin lucky, right?

Seat neighbor: (nods absently)

Usually a visiting GM would be offered an open suite, intersting to see him sitting in the elements in a hoodie.  Like Moose I dig it!!