Wednesday, May 31: Homestand and the month of May end with rubber match vs Guardians

SteveA

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Bro, was just trying to give you some advice on proper decorum.

Decorum in what context? It's an internet baseball forum. I'm new here, I did not know that this place was full of Human Resources workers with blue hair. 

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

Kinda sucks.. Akin threw one bad pitch. Pitch count a bit elevated but as has been discussed.. Will Hyde yank him after one inning?

2nd batter next inning is a lefty, maybe Hyde gives him 2 more batters.

Just now, dtk9119 said:

Kinda sucks.. Akin threw one bad pitch. Pitch count a bit elevated but as has been discussed.. Will Hyde yank him after one inning?

You have to imagine they're hoping for 2 from him. It's going to be a long game either way. 

How stretched out do we think Voth is?

I was typing in one of the threads and missed the top of the first and just saw that we are already done... I guess I shouldn't be to upset because I kind of expected an L today with the lineup we put out there to face Bieber.

I hope I'm wrong and they surprise me 🤞

Just now, Mr-splash said:

Decorum in what context? It's an internet baseball forum. I'm new here, I did not know that this place was full of Human Resources workers with blue hair. 

You aren't new here, no one believes that.

But here you go, a link to the Board Rules and Policies.  Shocked you haven't read them yet.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Orioles sign Hicks and we think, well, his bat must be better than McKenna in Cf against right-handers.

Orioles are like, Surprise bitches, you get a lineup of Hicks and McKenna against righthanders. Sigbot 3000 says so! 

There's people that will spin this to try to make a dissenting opinion seem foolish, but there's really no reason on May 31 to see this bad of a lineup. Not to even mention the potential pitching fiasco.