I Love Aaron Hicks!

Mr-splash

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Westburg will get called up after he breaks Crash Davis’ minor league home run record. 

I thought he already broke it?
Either way, he still has lots of boxes to check off Elias' Master Plan.

I'll give Hicks credit. I didnt want him and didnt think he had this 4 game stretch in him. Absolutely on fire through 14 PA's, making the loss of Mullins a non-issue for now..

Can it continue....? Im willing to find out. 

2 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Mountcastle. Just throws ABs away. No sac flies or oppo grounders. Just Ks and swinging for the fences. He doesn’t change his game up. Frazier does. Frazier just missed a HR on Friday. Notice we haven’t seen a noticeable drop off without Mullins. 

I would argue that those contact and plate discipline skills you mentioned are “skills” rather than things that prove one guy is a team player while the other was not.

Odor was considered a team player as well last season. 

Edited by ChuckS

6 hours ago, Mr-splash said:

This is amazing. Dude was sandbagging it! Got the Yanks on the hook for $20 million to watch him go bonkers for the Orioles. I wouldn't want to play in New York either. Way too many people there. Yankees are a stifling team. More of a corporation than a baseball team. Glad to have him on the team. 

11... at... bats.  That's it.  11 at bats.  4 games.  I hope he does well... but it's been 5 years and 1042 at bats since he hit better than .235.