2023 7th Round Pick (#211): Teddy Sharkey - RHP - (Jr) Coastal Carolina (SC)

Just now, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I admit I don't know what's left on the board or who's on their big board but...

Are we allergic to left handed pitching?

Right?  Especially with the LF wall now.  Maybe they move the flag court back a little.

5 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

More just pointing it out, which is why I prefaced it with I don't know who's left on the board OR their big board.  I thought that was enough to indicate I thought they were going BPA.  

The draft pundits have openly spoken about how LHP is the weakness of this draft class (for whatever their opinions are worth).

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sydnor said:

The draft pundits have openly spoken about how LHP is the weakness of this draft class (for whatever their opinions are worth).

I remember them mentioning that. 

I'll also point out, they drafted a grand total of 1 LHP in 2021-2022.  Jared Beck.  Now, maybe they will find one they like later, but as you said it's a weakness this year, it just seems a little peculiar and, I thought, worth mentioning.  

4 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

That’s a couple of reliever profile arms now. I guess they want to restock the Norfolk shuttle. A few of the back and forth guys have either run out of options, will soon, or haven’t been very good. 

This guy is likely to start in Delmarva.   Being part of the Norfolk shuttle is probably best case and a couple of years from now.