Sunday, July 16: Orioles vs Marlins

86this

14 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I see they’ve found someone just as bad as Melanie to pair with her for the pregame. Lacanfora not a fav. 

Uggh, don't get me started. I don't know what the heck they are doing now. Devo is a good guy but he's not ready to be in the booth. Can't take Lacanfora voice and his screaming on the radio makes me turn it off even if his points aren't awful all the time. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Uggh, don't get me started. I don't know what the heck they are doing now. Devo is a good guy but he's not ready to be in the booth. Can't take Lacanfora voice and his screaming on the radio makes me turn it off even if his points aren't awful all the time. 

Is used to listen to Ken and Jason when I worked in Timonium. He’s so freaking annoying. Muting this game. 

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Is used to listen to Ken and Jason when I worked in Timonium. He’s so freaking annoying. Muting this game. 

You don't have to, he isn't in the booth.   Just pre- and post-game (and maybe an in game feature or something but it won't be much).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I 100% agree with Lancanfora, Devo is fine to me, he doesn't talk a lot and he's not trying to take over the broadcast and I'm fine with the little bit of insight he gives every now and then.