Kevin Brown absence explained?

Sports Guy

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

We will see how this goes, but if goes farther south, I am about 2 seconds from advocating for MLB to give Angelos the Dan Snyder treatment in the same way the NFL finally held Snyder accountable. 

I'm already to that point.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Who in the world do you think would defend him over this? 

There are heavy pro-Angelos posters on here who would say he called out the team he deserves it, or Angelos is the owner, he can do what he wants, etc.  Wouldn't surprise me.

15 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

They would get a vote.  I imagine they wouldnt go for it.  I think they already have plans for Nashville and I dont think it includes the Orioles flying in.  

There will be baseball in Nashville. It will never include anyone from the Angelos family.  Ever!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yardball85 said:

There are heavy pro-Angelos posters on here who would say he called out the team he deserves it, or Angelos is the owner, he can do what he wants, etc.  Wouldn't surprise me.

Who are these heavy pro-Angelos posters?  I've never seen one.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

There are heavy Angelos family burner accounts on here who would say he called out the team he deserves it, or Angelos is the owner, he can do what he wants, etc.  Wouldn't surprise me.

Fixed that for ya