Saturday Sept. 9th, O's @ Boston

nevadaO

7 minutes ago, Morgan423 said:

Hopefully the weather will actually be clear after.  Nothing more irritating than a second multi-hour rain delay in the second inning, burning the starters. 

EDIT: Seeing hourly weather forecasts indicating storms in Boston region until 7, then greatly reduced rain chances.  So kind of odd that they are saying quarter to 6 start time on this one.   🤷‍♂️

I really like your profile pic. Did you make it yourself? 

3 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

The Mariners are a fun team. And unlike TB they play in a real place, not some cul-de-sac of Del Boca Vista phase XI.

I imagine that we'll hear something about the Rays' plan regarding a new stadium or a relocation soon.  The lease on the Trop only goes through 2027, and new stadium construction is often a 2 to 4 year time frame.  They're kind of running low on time to make that decision, and I highly doubt they want to keep playing in their current horrendous stadium.

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

I imagine that we'll hear something about the Rays' plan regarding a new stadium or a relocation soon.  The lease on the Trop only goes through 2027, and new stadium construction is often a 2 to 4 year time frame.  They're kind of running low on time to make that decision, and I highly doubt they want to keep playing in their current horrendous stadium.

We will see but I see them moving in 2028.