Friday, September 15: Orioles vs Rays, televised exclusively by AppleTV+

SteveA

Just now, murph said:

Anyone watching on Apple TV having freezing and jittery issues?     

I am assuming the inning is over because I had to exit and go back in and now I’m watching commercials.    

I'm not having any issues.  If you're using a PC, you might want to try another browser & close down other applications if you're having issues.

1 minute ago, schittenden said:

It was nice. A lot of old players here. Markakis caught the ceremonial first pitch from Adam. Scoreboard showed interviews from a lot of old players. 

That's cool.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, murph said:

Anyone watching on Apple TV having freezing and jittery issues?     

I am assuming the inning is over because I had to exit and go back in and now I’m watching commercials.    

I wouldn't know.  I have absolutely no interest in anything else on their platform, and I refuse to reward them for stealing these games by paying them for them. 

Just now, Goober Noodles said:

I'm not having any issues.  If you're using a PC, you might want to try another browser & close down other applications if you're having issues.

That's cool.  Thanks.

Nope.   Through Comcast on my TV.   It’s absolutely awful so far.    

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

I wouldn't know.  I have absolutely no interest in anything else on their platform, and I refuse to reward them for stealing these games by paying them for them. 

I hear ya.    I do like some of the other content too but also will be cancelling once the season is over.