Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

I live in California and am thinking about flying to the area for a playoff game. Is anyone familiar with the process of getting tickets? I see that Birdland members get priority (which I'd prefer not to join, not being local), but for non-members, how difficult is it to obtain tickets, either directly or second-hand? Is there a particular ticketing site like Stubhub that's commonly used and reliable (at least with low scam risk) for O's tickets?

I believe seatgeek took over stubhub so just setup an account with seatgeek. 

That is where I bought my tickets in the last month. I literally had them in my email with in 10 mins. In fact the last game I went to, I waited until the morning of to buy them because the price was dropping. I probably could have bought them while standing in line to get in. lol

I also downloaded the MLB app and was able to load my tickets into that app to get scanned for entry. Seatgeek rates the price vs seat so you can tell what the best deals are without looking through 1,000 tickets.

I'm considering one more game next week. (going to the ravens game sunday with seatgeek tickets)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

I would expect that email on Wednesday, given that they set a Tuesday deadline to sign up for Birdland Memberships for next year to get playoff tickets for this year.

Today . Most season ticket holders will get a 2 hour window to buy tickets and as long as you buy them within that window ,you are guaranteed playoff tickets.  World Series tickets will not be sold at that time only WC, ALCS and ALDS. World Series would be a later date .

Edited by Going Underground

53 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

I would expect that email on Wednesday, given that they set a Tuesday deadline to sign up for Birdland Memberships for next year to get playoff tickets for this year.

I am confused on what a Birdland Membership is. I was thinking about a small season ticket package next year of 8 games or less but couldn't figure out how to do that. 

Things like what games could I pick and what seats could I pick. 

Edited by DenPA2002

5 minutes ago, DenPA2002 said:

I am confused on what a Birdland Membership is. I was thinking about a small season ticket package next year of 8 games or less but couldn't figure out how to do that. 

The Birdland Flex Membership is basically pre-paying for tickets, then you can choose what games and what seats, and are able to purchase at a discounted rate.

4 minutes ago, DenPA2002 said:

Birdland Memberships took the place of small game number season tickets.. like Sunday only etc 

It works like an HSA.. you put money in 600, 1200, 2500 increments and in 2024 you can then pick any seats or any games and use the allotment you paid in. 

40 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

PRINT THE PLAYOFF TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically not yet.   We aren't assured of a postseason home game until we clinch being at least the #1 wild card.   Because the wild card best of 3 series are played exclusively on the higher seeded team's home field.

7 minutes ago, DenPA2002 said:

The smallest package you can get for fixed games is for 13 individual games.

However they also have something now called "Flex" memberships.  Where you just put a big deposit down up front (packages start at $600) and then you can use that money throughout the season to buy tickets.  If you don't spend it all though you would lose it.