The O’s - Rangers ALDS

Frobby

8 minutes ago, Malike said:

He said there are similarities. I think he was inferring that they are alike by not being perennial post season teams with something to prove, and he isn't wrong. I'm not a big Ortiz guy, but if you are going to drag him, do it in context, we're all watching the same feed, so you can't just be like Ortiz is hammering the O's when he isn't.

If you can't detect his anti Baltimore bias, I don't know what to tell you.  He absolutely said we were essentially the same team (we finished FOURTEEN games better than them in a much much tougher division) but Minnesota still has their closer and we didn't.  

1 minute ago, ExileAngelos said:

If you can't detect his anti Baltimore bias, I don't know what to tell you.  He absolutely said we were essentially the same team (we finished FOURTEEN games better than them in a much much tougher division) but Minnesota still has their closer and we didn't.  

If you look hard enough to be offended you'll certainly find it. You clearly did. I did not take his words nearly as literally as you did.

Just now, dystopia said:

Cocaine and steroids probably killed his memory, in all fairness. 

Ortiz hates the Orioles and it is obvious lol.  Nothing wrong with it.  I just think it is funny and had fun pointing out the many examples throughout the pregame show.  I was entertained.

2 minutes ago, ExileAngelos said:

Ortiz hates the Orioles and it is obvious lol.  Nothing wrong with it.  I just think it is funny and had fun pointing out the many examples throughout the pregame show.  I was entertained.

Yes, well, some posters are either too stupid or hard headed to see it. 

Ugh.  Well we don’t match up well with the Rangers given their plethora of left handed pitchers and hitters.  That said, still took a fair amount going the Rangers way for them to eke out the win.  Their pen is aching to blow a lead.

Need Grayson to come up big tomorrow, bc I don’t think we’re scoring lots of runs against Montgomery.