MLB Offseason Moves/Rumor Thread

ThisIsBirdland

1 hour ago, spleen1015 said:

That's what the Saux get signing a dude that is perpetually injured.

You may be thinking of a different guy? Giolito had a TJ after being drafted but he’s been one of the most durable pitchers in MLB since reaching the majors. He’s basically spent six straight full seasons in the rotation. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

You may be thinking of a different guy? Giolito had a TJ after being drafted but he’s been one of the most durable pitchers in MLB since reaching the majors. He’s basically spent six straight full seasons in the rotation. 

You're right. I just looked it up. I'm thinking of Rodon.

4 minutes ago, capyy said:

RE: Snell, Montgomery

Is Boras waiting on the orioles sale to be final, expecting rubenstein to make a bid?

For one or both?  :)

Seriously doubt this is the case, but I wouldn't be surprised to see both of these guys go the Bellinger route.

4 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

If the Red Sox are going look to the future and sell off pieces, O's should be in on Chris Martin.

I'm not sure I can get behind trading for the lead singer of a band who wrote a song called "Yellow" (and not Orange). 

7 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Figured Snell and Monty would sign this week but it still seems quiet out there for them.

Can they be ready by opening day.  I am sure they getting work in but doubt they are stretching out much.

1 hour ago, bpilktree said:

Can they be ready by opening day?  I am sure they getting work in but doubt they are stretching out much.

I was just thinking that the longer they wait the more their value decreases because of that. Plus they are missing out on pay checks.