Dominican Academy Pictures

elextrano8

1 hour ago, Sports Guy said:

Went to the DR one time for vacation. Ended up talking baseball with a bartender. Their love for the game down there is incredible and the way they celebrate dwarfs anything we do in the US..which is why their players act so different from ours.

It upsets some people but i think it’s great.

This facility can do nothing but help the org.

A guy like Ubaldo is revered down there. His opinion does matter.

Good post.  Ubaldo was one of the worst free agent signings in O's history, but everything I've seen and heard says that he is one of the nicest human beings you could ever meet.  And it's pretty cool to see that he still has pride in being a former Oriole as well as the future success of the franchise.

It looks like JA is not in attendance.  I’m surprised, given that the President of the DR is there.  I know the press release last week that mentioned several expected attendees didn’t mention JA, but I still thought he’d be there.   

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It looks like JA is not in attendance.  I’m surprised, given that the President of the DR is there.  I know the press release last week that mentioned several expected attendees didn’t mention JA, but I still thought he’d be there.   

He really needs to get a new personal PR firm.