Austin Voth and Joey Kreibel Appreciation Thread

Bahama O's Fan

Krehbiel is a nice guy and a funny guy. Someone you would love hanging around with at a backyard BBQ or some other type of social gathering. Unfortunately those traits couldn't help him keep the baseball inside the park. 

Voth, I think, should be used as a starter and he would get better results than we've seen from the bullpen. 

In any case, they each had their positive moments too. I appreciate that we got so many good starts from Voth in 2022. Krehbiel also had a good 1st half of 2022. We can't talk about the bad without the good. That's life. So celebrate the good.

May they both find success in their new clubs, except when they play against the Orioles.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Spy Fox said:

How the Orioles got 17 starts of a ~3 ERA from Voth I don't understand, but it did help them finish above .500 in 2022, so I do appreciate that. 

What Voth and Spenser Watkins did was nothing short of incredible that year. Khreibel was also a top SU man for us until August. Incredible. 

Edited by sportsfan8703

On 1/17/2024 at 2:45 PM, Sports Guy said:

Do we  appreciate them?

2,4, 6, 8! Who do we appreciate? 

Eh, I guess Voth and Krehbiel! :D

Seriously though, both played a role in the Orioles resurgence in 2022, so they should at least be given their props for that. 

• Haha 1