New hat leak?

Snutchy

17 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

...I still prefer the cartoon bird logo.

Agreed, but for a long time, I too have wanted this bird back for an alt jersey a handful of times per year.  I know it tastes sour to some of you due to its heavy association with the Dark Ages.  But I think it looks cool. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Morgan423 said:

Agreed, but for a long time, I too have wanted this bird back for an alt jersey a handful of times per year.  I know it tastes sour to some of you due to its heavy association with the Dark Ages.  But I think it looks cool. 

I wouldn't mind if the ornithological bird hat replaced the "O" hat. I've never been a big fan of it.

image.thumb.png.2c343fd079a339f36b6293f673fed387.png

• Upvote 4

I always like the tricolor black back/white front with orange bill hat for the Orioles, so even though I prefer the cartoon bird I think this is a good look overall.

Edited by blid

18 hours ago, Remember The Alomar said:

Feels weird to be nostalgic for the ornithologically correct bird, but here I am. 

Same here. I never thought I'd feel that way. But yeah, I prefer the cartoon bird overall and my excitement of reintroducing it put me over the moon. It would be nice to have one of these as an alternate. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Cartoon bird over everything.  I cannot stand the correct bird, I find it incredibly boring.

For some weird reasono, I see Dave Trembley when I think of that hat. Nice guy, but whew ... bad times. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Same here. I never thought I'd feel that way. But yeah, I prefer the cartoon bird overall and my excitement of reintroducing it put me over the moon. It would be nice to have one of these as an alternate. 

What we need is an angry Oriole bird hat for one of the alternate uniforms.

image.thumb.png.74e13953615d08731ea221329446c879.png

• Upvote 2