Now, I want you to remember....

Moose Milligan

I like the reminder of all the wackiness from last season and the subsequent photo of puppies — so a decent start to the thread.

I agree. It’s baseball and things rarely turn out as planned.

I would also add the additional wild card of the new ownership group jumping in this year along the way. I don’t think the new bosses will be an endless pool of resources, but I’ll bet they’ll be at least slightly more helpful when building and maintaining the roster.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ThisIsBirdland said:

I especially like that ADAM FRAZIER was all caps 😂

Yeas I also love fact that posters here cling to the notion that ADAM FRAZIER (1.7 war) was some of Givens Akin or Tate, who combined contributed nothing to this team. Hopefully Tate can bring us some good injury news and be 2021 or 2022. But you're right its next guy up, we won were our depth last, same might be true this year.

• Upvote 1

Things dont and won’t go completely right…but many of the things that don’t go right aren’t team changing issues either.

Bradish being out is, especially if he’s done for the season.

Doesnt mean you can’t recover from it but you could probably take 8-10 of the things above and they don’t add up to the issue that losing Bradish does.

Going into OD without Bradish and Bautista really sucks. Huge keys to last year’s success.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Safelykept said:

Yeas I also love fact that posters here cling to the notion that ADAM FRAZIER (1.7 war) was some of Givens Akin or Tate, who combined contributed nothing to this team. Hopefully Tate can bring us some good injury news and be 2021 or 2022. But you're right its next guy up, we won were our depth last, same might be true this year.

Do you mean ADAM FRAZIER (.3 fWAR)?