4/2 Vs. Royals

Morgan423

Irvin is absolutely terrible. I think Elias screwed up not going after another starter. I mean you have absolutely no idea what you'll get out of Means and Bradish.

We basically have two quality starters. Kremer is ok and an innings eater. Wells, I think is better suited to the pen.

Just now, gtman55 said:

Irvin is absolutely terrible. I think Elias screwed up not going after another starter. I mean you have absolutely no idea what you'll get out of Means and Bradish.

We basically have two quality starters. Kremer is ok and an innings eater. Wells, I think is better suited to the pen.

Cannot agree more.

Just now, gtman55 said:

I think we may see McDermott or Povich on the bump in Baltimore this year

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Would you want to be out there tonight? 49 degrees and misting? God bless those who went tonight. No way I'm going out there and sitting in that weather to watch a April baseball game.

I've done it before.  That being said, I was much, much younger.  Current me is just as happy staying home on a night like this and watching the game warm and dry. 

Watched the pre-game bit about the new "celebration", ie. motorcycle handlebars. 

Looks too much like that thing that KC did in '14 in the postseason. It's been done. I don't care either way, but Frank The Tank that Mounty did some last year is far better.