4/3 vs. Royals

Just now, emmett16 said:

Plenty of people question their desire to be out there today.  

I doubt anyone really wanted to play in the rain lol. The Royals definitely had a better approach for most of the game in a battle of (potentially) #1's.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

4-2 was where we probably were realistically hoping they would be after 6 games. I mean, it took two walkoffs to make it happen, and I'm pretty sure the Orioles never led a full inning over the last 4 games, but won two of them so I'll take it.

I'll take it considering no Bradish or Means for the time being in the starting rotation.

1 minute ago, G54377 said:

I doubt anyone really wanted to play in the rain lol. The Royals definitely had a better approach for most of the game in a battle of (potentially) #1's.

They all have players behind them trying to take their job.  I don’t think weather plays any part in their drive to do their best every single game.  Some times you have to tip your cap to a guy shoving (Ragans). 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Well everyone started to think they could do it when they took out Ragans. Plus, how in the heck is Will Smith considered a closer for anyone? 

Ragans was as advertised.  Just like their bullpen lol. 

21 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

More good news: Cano looked really really good in the top of the inning. We need him badly. 

Cano brought his A game tonight and it was good to see. If Kimbrel's velocity doesn't get back the mid 90's there's a chance we will be seeing Cano close out some games.