The bottom line is this. Management is placing $ over wins as far as importance this year

2 hours ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

When I read many of the posts on here, I again am reminded and realize how many internet posters are actual incels.  Complete and utter losers and rejects in life who have nothing better to do  than troll whatever internet chat board they take a liking to and endlessly MEME GIF and bash any poster that disagrees with their set opinion.    I see this on political sites (I lean way right).  On various sports sites such as this.   And lots of others.

I have read lots of posts on here personally bashing me.  From my looks to the things I do to the the things I say.  I have refrained from doing any of that. 

Why?  Because that is something 15 year old kids do.  Not grown adult men with a life. 

All you guys do is troll.  Everything you say is 100% correct,  (in your opinion) and nothing that will ever be presented as FACTS can change your mind.  I have witnessed it here in this thread and many others.  I have seen it on LOTS of websites that have to do with politics.  Right or left.  Rep or Dem.  Communist. ANTIFA. Pro Trump.  Anti Trump.  Right wing supremacists.  IMO this is why for the most part I stay off of social media.  As does my wife. 

Why?  Because of threads like this.  So many of you guys are so lost in life and so with NOTHING in life, that bashing a poster like me.....who has been a staunch Oriole fan since I was 3 growing up in MI, gives you joy.

Nothing I have said in this thread (or the other one that the trolls took so much offense to) has been wrong.  I was right in all of my predictions in that thread from last year, and if trolls are telling me that you would rather have Urias, Mateo, Kemp, and Hays starting in place of Holliday, Mayo, Heston, and Stowers (which is exactly what you are saying)? 

Then I don't know what to say.  Other than again, you are trolls. 

And you are such a staunch Os fan that last year you gloated when they lost and you don’t know how to spell Austin HayS.  With fans like you, who needs Yankees fans?

I don’t think anyone has said anything about you whether or not we would be better. Your message and you deliver is so douchey that people are more focused on that.  

• Upvote 1

Let’s just enjoy each other‘s quirks. If they entertain you, be entertained. If they anger you, be angry. If they make you happy, be happy. 

Sometimes it’s best to just chuckle and move on. 

It’s pretty amazing what a 101 win season can do to a fan base in like, 18 months. 

I would rather see an O’s lineup inclusive of a lot of these names. And we will, eventually. We all just want it all, and we want it now.

As much as I’d like to see Mayo, Holliday, Kjerstad, Stowers, etc in the Orioles lineup with frequency…. I’ve seen enough from Elias to be comfortable with whatever the hell he decides to do. As gross as it makes me feel, even Tony Kemp. For now.

The time will come.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

Just my luck. Get divorced and can't find a single woman on any of the Continents. Damn.

Honestly if I was still single?   I would find a girl in S Korea or some Asian country like Japan or perhaps Thailand.  But S Korea as my first choice.  My wife and I love the S Korean dramas (wife is Taiwanese) and reality shows and all I can say is the women there are more old school and keep their looks much longer.  And they love America.  I grew up in MI dating all white girls and after I moved to S Ca and started to date Asians it was night and day as far as quality, both physically and emotionally. 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

And you are such a staunch Os fan that last year you gloated when they lost and you don’t know how to spell Austin HayS.  With fans like you, who needs Yankees fans?

I don’t think anyone has said anything about you whether or not we would be better. Your message and you deliver is so douchey that people are more focused on that.  

I for sure never gloated when they lost.  In fact I was pretty upset...but not surprised.  All I said was in the post I made last year that the O's were not good enough to even win a playoff series.  And they didn't. 

I also said that in 2024 they could...if they make the right moves.  I don't think keeping players like Kemp and Urias and Mateo on the team in place of other, better, younger players.....is the right move.

Maybe I am wrong.  Who the heck knows.

But never question my O's fandom.

Let's put it this way....I found out last week that a bowler in my Sunday League is good friends with Eddie Murray.  Who I knew was a visitor to a wine bar near where I live in S Cal but I had no idea that this guy was friends with him.

So I told him I would give him a bowling ball worth $200 just to get me an autograph from Eddie the next time he saw him. 

As I said, I don't lie and I put my money where my mouth is. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I for sure never gloated when they lost.  In fact I was pretty upset...but not surprised.  All I said was in the post I made last year that the O's were not good enough to even win a playoff series.  And they didn't. 

I also said that in 2024 they could...if they make the right moves.  I don't think keeping players like Kemp and Urias and Mateo on the team in place of other, better, younger players.....is the right move.

Maybe I am wrong.  Who the heck knows.

But never question my O's fandom.

Let's put it this way....I found out last week that a bowler in my Sunday League is good friends with Eddie Murray.  Who I knew was a visitor to a wine bar near where I live in S Cal but I had no idea that this guy was friends with him.

So I told him I would give him a bowling ball worth $200 just to get me an autograph from Eddie the next time he saw him. 

As I said, I don't lie and I put my money where my mouth is. 

Nobody, but NOBODY would trade an Eddie autograph for a used bowling ball that probably doesn't fit anyway.  So much for your credibility...

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I dunno when you made the turn from being a constantly negative poster to being hilarious and also writing good informative posts but it’s been good to see.

Hoping Elias also takes notice of my versatility.

• Haha 4