I dont know if Im allowed to talk about the Tides on this page....but Stowers is ridiculous and so is Kjerstad

7 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Geez

Might just be me, but after the swing the kid yelling “you suck” at the pitcher over and over beats out the announcers amazed reaction for pure entertainment. Maybe something’s wrong with me…

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, baltfan said:

Love these guys but there are signs Mayo still needs work.  He has struck out 12 times in 30 at bats. 

All of the hitters look good to me but Mayo doesn’t  look as good as he did in ST.  Maybe he’s trying to force things a little too much.

Kjerstad, who looked like he was trying to do too much in ST, looks more relaxed and the swing is less forced and more fluid.  Easy to say a guy hitting .570 with 21 RBI in 6 games looks great but he does look like the best of the bunch.  I think he’s a better hitter than Cowser too but now the O’s are in a tough spot.  Cowser might hit enough and his defense looks superior to anything Kjerstad could provide AND O’Hearn, as I said off season, is the one really blocking Kjerstad and I can’t see them moving on from him at this point.

Edited by RZNJ
  • Upvote 2