4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

1 minute ago, Malike said:

He said on Foul Territory today that he still doesn't even know everyone's name and he didn't seem particularly concerned about learning them. He said good luck with that, or something.

I don’t expect them to sign him, but that’s still a little disappointing. Seems douchey. 

Just now, ArtVanDelay said:

I like Hays too but he’s been in a funk going back to June.  I don’t see a future for him in Baltimore.  He’ll go somewhere else and be a productive player.

Total agreement. His arm will probably continue to be a plus and another team may find that to their liking. Runners find out the hard way not to run on him, but otherwise, the writing is on the wall. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I don’t expect them to sign him, but that’s still a little disappointing. Seems douchey. 

This just makes me realize the value of a team that all came up together through the minors and built friendships.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

As long as he keeps pitching like he’s pitching, I don’t care what he says or does off the mound (as long as it’s not illegal). 

We don’t have nearly enough starting pitching talent in the org to replace him or be okay without him IMO.