Royals Series 4/19-4/21

1 hour ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

With the way KC has been hitting us, I am very concerned about Irvin going in this game.

Last night was supposed to be a pitching duel… watch Irvin go 7 and give up 1 run. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

One thing that made me laugh in last night’s unexpected nail-biter was when Yohan Ramirez hit Frazier with a fastball on a bounce. As Frazier is walking to first, a woman from the stands screamed out, “Attempted murder!! That was attempted murder!” 

• Haha 1

KC has a pretty good team this year. I’m pleased to have taken 4 of 6 from them.  Also, we scored 18 runs in 3 games off a team that had allowed 52 runs in 19 games coming into the series.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

KC has a pretty good team this year. I’m pleased to have taken 4 of 6 from them.  Also, we scored 18 runs in 3 games off a team that had allowed 52 runs in 19 games coming into the series.  

I’ve always liked that stadium. Our batters to do. The field looks really similar to OPACY. Maybe it’s the same type of grass?

Adley sure liked it on that grand slam. 

Go O’s. 4-2 versus that team is good. I like that Butnes and Grayson are split up right now between different series. We get one of our horses going watch series. Huge advantage. 

15 hours ago, interloper said:

Extremely satisfying series win. 

Go suck eggs, Royals.

Up and coming team the Royals, Took 2 of 3 from some really solid starting Pitching, on the road no less , with holliday still no where to be seen, Take it every day of the week and 2 times on Sunday. Thats what they do the last 2 years. On to the next series and see if they can some stuff done in LA.

20 hours ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I’d sign for that in blood. We shall see.

6.2 and 0 runs is not 7 and 1.  I don't know whether you owe blood...or your head...but I assume missing by a whisker saves you.  Try to do better next time though ok?🤣

• Haha 1