Sunday, April 28: A's vs Orioles

SteveA

9 minutes ago, Malike said:

The Brewers are getting Judge back to form. He's up from a .674 OPS to .758. They destroyed us, lol.

Brewers lost Wade Miley to TJ recently and were throwing ex-Oriole minor leaguer Tobias Myers today.

With DL Hall not cutting it and Burnes gone, I half wonder if Arnold and Elias might match up again.

9 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

I know after those Jeter years, they beat and got fat on those bad O's teams.  I want the O's payback to the Yankees. They have been tough on the O's since the old days.

They were the better/more talented team all those years. Now we have the talent advantage.

2 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Don't forget that he hit 16 in only 403 ABs in '22.

I know that… but this year he has shown zero power or team ability to get the ball in the air. A homerun for him is prob the most unexpected (at least to me) on the entire team this year. 

9 minutes ago, dystopia said:

I don't think there's any doubt Suarez will go to the 'pen when Bradish returns. Looks like Means may be back too given the performance today, so looks like we may have a logjam, at least temporarily. 

Yeah I think Suarez will help the bullpen. Ramirez DFA.

For the other spot maybe they use an option on 1 of the optionable guys and rotate those guys throughout the season.