Friday May 10 vs Dbacks (AppleTV+ exclusive), weather permitting

SteveA

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Why bring Kimbrel in the 7th with a 1 run lead?

They need to get him on track, Hyde said. We rarely blow teams out, all the games are close, so might as well.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Kimbrel warming! weird

Did they say he was warming?  I must of missed it.  If he is warming then he has lost his closer role until he can figure himself out.   Kind of shocking.  Usually we just suffer endlessly while they say Kimbrel is our guy.

Just now, spiritof66 said:

I hope that if Hyde calls for Kimbrel, Rubenstein runs in from the Splash Zone to stop him. Not too likely, I guess. 

Rubenstein runs in from the Splash Zone and squirts him with the Splash Gun.

10 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Great question.  Hopefully it saves the Orioles from making a trade for a bullpen arm.  Maybe it pushes Kremer to the pen?  You want Grayson in the pen with his petigree?  I think they think Grayson could be special special.   Like the best Oriole arm since Mussina or Bedard.  

I am tempted to have Grayson close. I realize it's crazy and already got flamed for suggesting it but the rotation seems really good right now and Grayson could be exactly what we need to win the WS this year.

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

He didn't look particularly good in his final start either. We all thought he was going to be a savior, doesn't appear to be the case.

He was helpful when the rotation had a hole in it. Times have changed, though they could change back pretty quickly.