Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Why do you think McAnn didn't rush forward to pounce on a ball when he was the defender closest to it? I don't know, but it seemed to me that having a bat coming at him had something to do with it.

I think McCann thought he would get the call if he just said he was hit by the bat. He didn't. Thankfully it didn't cost the Orioles.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Time to pinch hit Adley, Cowser and Stowers. I have zero faith outside another Gunnar home run that the Orioles will more runs tonight.

Hyde went a long way towards losing this game with another one of his terrible lineups. Bottom 5 hitters are 1/15 tonight. Mullins and Hays should not be playing over Cowser and Stowers. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Cano is not the same guy from last season, and he's been over worked to a noodle arm.

This is why he wasn't on my list of names I thought were the best options available tonight in my last post.

Elias' failure to help the pen is costing us.  Bautista to Kimbrel was always going to be a downgraded but I'm fine with the signing.  But after trading Hall you gotta get a major arm for the pen.

• Like 1

Just now, dystopia said:

Burned should have started the 7th. 

It's a travesty he lost his eligibility for the Win. It's like our team just can't seem to back him up even though he puts in gritty performances that get them into the 6th and 7th inning every time.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I think McCann thought he would get the call if he just said he was hit by the bat. He didn't. Thankfully it didn't cost the Orioles.

I feel like we watched completely different events. A bat hit him in the face, and his movement was impeded as a result, it was pretty darn clear from the overhead shot.

Edited by elextrano8