Friday 6/14 vs Philadelphia

Morgan423

Just now, Hallas said:

I don't hate the idea but that bunt was absolutely atrocious.

I have no confidence in Mateo bunting, he's proven that he can't do it effectively.  

With our expected winning percentage going from ~70% with first/second no one out, to ~52% with the inning over with no scoring, that sequence statistically hurt every bit as much as you thought it did.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Morgan423 said:

With our expected winning percentage going from ~70% with first/second no one out, to ~52% with the inning over with no scoring, that sequence statistically hurt every bit as much as you thought it did.

And it took like 4 pitches to go from 2 on noone out to out of the inning with no damage.  As I'm typing this there goes a 2 out HR for Philly.

Just now, Morgan423 said:

I assume it's just plummeted even worse.

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

I have no confidence in Mateo bunting, he's proven that he can't do it effectively.  

Yeah he is horrible at it.  Which is weird.  He should of been forced to take extra bunting practice since he was 13.  Just to cash in on his speed.  

But maybe he is like Shak O'Neil.  And cant hit a free throw.