O's @ Yankees Series, June 18-20 (Tues-Thurs)

I of course don't condone violence on a baseball field, but Adley looked like he was ready to start some stuff when Gunnar got hit.  He actually played college football and managed to tackle Christian McCaffrey in traffic, so that's probably a nice advantage to have in a brawl.

3 hours ago, Hallas said:

I of course don't condone violence on a baseball field, but Adley looked like he was ready to start some stuff when Gunnar got hit.  He actually played college football and managed to tackle Christian McCaffrey in traffic, so that's probably a nice advantage to have in a brawl.

Sounds like we need Tommy Pham.  Stanton and Judge could be defensive ends.  We need a bmf.

Edited by RZNJ

2 minutes ago, glenn__davis said:

I don't get caught up much in the importance of a single series, especially in June, but if we go to NY and win a series with Suarez/Povich/Irvin, that's a pretty nice coup.

I agree. The bats will need to do some damage today. We saw some good things out of Mountcastle, Ohearn, Urias, and Mullins yesterday. 

I’m not advocating hitting people but…hitting Soto today after the 5th inning today would be interesting. I’d like to see him make the same decision Gunnar had to last night. Retaliate and you are out a week or 2.

12 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

How do you find yourself browsing replies to a Yankees' X account post?

It wasn’t.  It was a response I happened to see from another tweet.

Unfortunately, their idiotic fan base is all over my timeline but it’s amusing to read how dumb they are.

Edited by Sports Guy

19 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

“Unbelievably impressive”?  Lol

My god, that is one stupid fan base. 

I think this is the second tweet you (or someone) has posted with a Yankee fan trying to play some sort of ridiculous underdog card. That level of delusion is really something. Makes me hate the Yankees even more than I already did, which is quite a feat. 

18 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

I’m not advocating hitting people but…hitting Soto today after the 5th inning today would be interesting. I’d like to see him make the same decision Gunnar had to last night. Retaliate and you are out a week or 2.

Can we somehow bean their fans?

5 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I think this is the second tweet you (or someone) has posted with a Yankee fan trying to play some sort of ridiculous underdog card. That level of delusion is really something. Makes me hate the Yankees even more than I already did, which is quite a feat. 

Yep.

Thats what I have learned this week. The Yankees and their fans think they are victims. We had fans talking about the unfair advantage the Os have with the umps, how we hit Judge on purpose and they should take our Gunnar and Adley, etc…

It’s the complete lack of knowledge and overall stupidity that is so crazy.

Now, it’s twitter and that is what most/all fan bases are but playing the victim card is truly hilarious.

I even saw some fan talking about how the Os have a bunch of bandwagon fans.  Imagine a Yankees fan saying that. I mean, even if it’s true, a Yankees fan complaining about that is hilarious.