O's @ Yankees Series, June 18-20 (Tues-Thurs)

I think Povich will hang around and get one more start vs I think it’s Cleveland when they return home for the weekday series.  Kremer rehab start isn’t until Saturday, meaning he won’t be available until the weekend series vs Texas at the earliest. 

I think until the trade deadline they need Povich and Suarez both even when Kremer's back.    

Unless Elias wants to push the McDermott button, Povich-Suarez seem safe in the top 6 length pitchers, and there will be more blowups with Bradish out of the mix.

fWAR leaders entering the final, Gunnar gained in Judge's absence last night to trail by just 5.0 to 4.9 in three fewer team games.

MLB's ceremony of 3 awards finalists - the one out of Witt, Judge, Soto, Gunnar that isn't a MVP finalist looks hard to tell near the midpoint.

Witt's Royals have been tapering off, now behind Minnesota.    If I am the field of AL6 chasers, they may be the most catchable one as Minnesota is still on some of its first few days this season of enjoying Royce Lewis and Jhoan Duran together with their other top players.

58 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Cashman coming at us today with a recent White Sox release.     Perhaps he'll face Orioles lefty bats same as Misiewicz in his first 2024 MLB appearance last night.

The way you phrased your post made me hope he was starting.

1 hour ago, Just Regular said:

Cashman coming at us today with a recent White Sox release.     Perhaps he'll face Orioles lefty bats same as Misiewicz in his first 2024 MLB appearance last night.

He looks terrible. Hope we see him. Of course, he will probably be lights out. 

Just now, Aristotelian said:

He looks terrible. Hope we see him. Of course, he will probably be lights out. 

If the O's get the Gil that has been running out there, I don't think the Yankees will have to cover too many innings and they will likely be protecting a lead and this guy won't be in the game. I hope Irvin has some magic in him today, this team is going to need it.

Verdugo made a pretty good CF to home throw trying to get Santander, but the MLB Now endgame debrief also highlighted he had to airmail his cutoff man to get the carry, and that let Mullins ease into 2nd in scoring position to become what became the decisive run.

5 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

It is going to be tough to score today, facing Gil, he's 9-1. He shut us out the last time we faced him. Gil has not had a bad game this season yet.  I hope Gil has his 1st bad game today.

He did walk 4 Red Sox in 5 innings pitched last game. Little Povichy.