Poll - How often do you bet on the Orioles?

sportsfan8703

How often do you bet on the Orioles on a weekly basis?   

77 members have voted

1. 1. On a weekly basis? Private Poll. Nobody will see what you voted for.

• Never
    • 2-3
    • 4+
    • Usually every game

14 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

You gamble every day on a variety of things. Calculated assumptions based on evidence of a life lived. Then again, I may be rationalizing my obsession with gambling.

The end is the same for everyone. It's not really a gamble at that point, but an adventure to an end.

2 minutes ago, maybenxtyr said:

The end is the same for everyone. It's not really a gamble at that point, but an adventure to an end.

Ah, yes, but life is risk. Without any risk, there is at best limited reward. You say adventure, I say gamble, or risk. The risk assessment is what determines the choices we make. "Do I ask her out and risk rejection?" It's your choice, but don't do it. She'll break your head! Yes, head, not heart. Kidding, of course.

• Upvote 1

A lot.

I bet the Os in specific games to win probably 100 times a year.  At least $300  a game.

I have a $5000 bet on them to win the division at 3 to 1.

$2500 on them to win the ALCS at 5 to 1.

$1000 on them to win the WS at 7 to 1.

Also Gunnar to win MVP at 15 to 1 for $400.

I do all this in Vegas at Aria via Mlife.

I recently had Bryson D to win the US open at +2000 and the Celtics to win the NBA champ at 5 to 1 for $700. 

1 minute ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

A lot.

I bet the Os in specific games to win probably 100 times a year.  At least $300  a game.

I recently had Bryson D to win the US open at +2000 and the Celtics to win the NBA champ at 5 to 1 for $700. 

I also have a $200 bet with a bowling friend of mine on who has a bettor record at the end of the year....the Red Sox or the Os.  :)

He would bet the Sox no matter what.  Easy $$$.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

A lot.

You track your wins/losses? What’s your percentage?

Just now, Il BuonO said:

You track your wins/losses? What’s your percentage?

Betting the Os just to win this year via the money line?  Around 70%.  I only bet pitching match ups. 

Overall?  Who knows lol.  I used to train race horses so I bet horses almost every day via Bet America.  And that is so random it is hard to say.  I just love horse racing.    Overall a winner but how much?  Maybe $200 K?  But again I have been betting horses since I was 15. 

I have limited my sports bets to things I really know.  Like the Colts and Orioles and recently golf as I love to play and watch a lot of it.  Plus I watch the you tube guys and Bryson posts a lot and  was SO CONFIDENT going into the US open that when I saw plus 2000 I was like YES PLEASE.  I was going to bet him at +700;.  So +2000 was a fantasy to me.  FYI I also bet bet him in the PGA when he got second.  

I brought this up yesterday but you can really get into a person's minds by watching their you tube videos like Bryson.   Which is why I think the Os should sign Trevor Bauer.  That guy posts videos all of the time and is HUNGRY and throwing it great.    He would be an awesome addition to the Os.