which Oriole games are on MASN this weekend, and which are not?

Roy Firestone

24 minutes ago, yark14 said:

And MLB.tv will have the games blacked out for me, even though I live 3 hours from Arlington and the Rangers are playing in Baltimore anyways.

My VPN has been fussy lately, so will probably just have to listen to the games.

I’ve found that MLB.com defeats my VPN spoof most of the time.

42 minutes ago, SteveA said:

And here is the coverage map to determine if Fox is airing our game where you live: 

https://506sports.com/mlb.php

Looks like I'll have to try alternatives for the Saturday night game. :(

But WTH is up with the whole Phil area being shown the West Coast rivalry game? Do they really believe no Os fans live there? 🤔

Also, someone should tell Roy he'll be watching the Dodgers-Giants tonight. 

1 hour ago, ledzepp8 said:

Yeah I'm in South Carolina and I'm getting the dodgers game on fox. Does that mean I won't be able to watch the Os on mlb.tv?

What game your local fox affiliate is showing has no bearing on what you can get on MLB TV.

If you are not normally blacked out for Baltimore or Texas games,  you can watch this game on MLB TV.

20 hours ago, yark14 said:

And MLB.tv will have the games blacked out for me, even though I live 3 hours from Arlington and the Rangers are playing in Baltimore anyways.

My VPN has been fussy lately, so will probably just have to listen to the games.

Try living in Florida. Cant watch any games with Rays or Marlins involved because Bally went bankrupt, so even though they aren't showing games, no one else is allowed to. No O's verse Rays games.