6/30 vs Texas Rangers

Morgan423

3 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

Please don't edit and support your argument after I have responded to you-that is BS.

I picked 11 because that is when I thought the trend started.  

That is the VERY definition of trend.

Our win % is .630 this year.   That maens over an 11 game stretch, we should win 6.98 games.   Let's round that up to 7.

So based on our overall record, we should be 7-4 over the last 11 series ending games.   We are ONE game worse than that.    You somehow think that constitutes a trend worth mentioning or that has any meaning whatsoever???

5 minutes ago, SemperFi said:

Please don't edit and support your argument after I have responded to you-that is BS.

I picked 11 because that is when I thought the trend started.  

That is the VERY definition of trend.

We are 5-6 on Tuesdays this year.   Seems like we have a bigger Tuesday negative trend than our series-ending trend.    We really need to address this.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, NashLumber said:

I can't say I've heard it. On his afternoon radio show, Garceau Realty was a sponsor, but I have not heard it during an O's pre-game or post-game. I have not listened to the afternoon sports shows in some time. 

Sure.  

Big difference. 

1 minute ago, Orioles1954 said:

I haven’t read the thread…but it seems like the offense struggles with off-speed and pitchers who change speed well. Not sure if I’m off base. 

Welp, they've got the best offense in the league so I figure if they have a real weakness in that regard teams would be attempting to exploit it.

It is probably more of them being less excellent.

8 minutes ago, Dunk35 said:

Andrew Heaney is chewing us up. Thats the scary part. 

It’s not that scary. He is a respectable pitcher.  And Gunnar is having a horrible night.  I wonder if there is any pressing because he is in the spotlight for this game.  Of course, it could just be a coincidence   

Edited by baltfan

Just now, baltfan said:

It’s not that scary. He is a doable pitcher.  And Gunnar is having a horrible night.  I wonder if there is any pressing because he is in the spotlight for this game.  Of course, it could just be a coincidence   

I doubt it’s the spotlight. Played great in playoffs last year. 

• Upvote 1