Injury updates

Sports Guy

11 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Went to a 7-11 this morning, saw Ryan Mountcastle on a milk carton.

Mountcastle and Eflin might be taking him to an impromptu Hagerty HS reunion at Miss Shirley's right now.

Jim Palmer's there advising Eflin how many cakes to have to get ready for this afternoon.

Relieved to hear the report on Coulombe planned - that box score looked odd last night.    I figure they are lining up their ducks to attack Greene and the other LH Bats who make up almost all of the top half of the lineup.

Edited by Just Regular

Per Jake Rill/MLB.com, Westburg and Urias are starting rehab assignments, "should be followed by first baseman Ryan Mountcastle". That might be the first I've seen anything about Mountcastle coming back. However, it's not clear to me whether there is a source here or just speculation. 

https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-drop-series-to-giants

Just now, Aristotelian said:

Per Jake Rill/MLB.com, Westburg and Urias are starting rehab assignments, "should be followed by first baseman Ryan Mountcastle". That might be the first I've seen anything about Mountcastle coming back. However, it's not clear to me whether there is a source here or just speculation. 

https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-drop-series-to-giants

Elias said it the other day 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Trevor Rogers fastball, you ask? 87mph. 

No bueno........

Westburg just booted the 2nd play of the game.

Rust is expected and Means was throwing in the high 80's with his fastball and we all felt like his loss was a harbinger of doom. If Rogers can locate his pitches, I don't care how hard he throws, we've been carved up by 82 MPH the last 2 nights.

1 minute ago, Fiver6565 said:

Maybe more?  There aren’t that many more than a couple left!  I mean yeah 3 is more than 2 but that’s odd phrasing. 

Should be a grand total of 4 possible games right?   If you count today.   Agree it is still odd phrasing.