Is Tom Davis clueless?

notfast

It's called being an informed fan. Someone who actually gives a crap about the entire organisation and, tries to understand what the team is building towards.

Not, "this is a big league city and that's all we should talk about" grumble grumble...:rolleyes:

I disagree. Its callled having nothing positive to focus on because the big league team has been a disaster for so long.

I disagree. Its callled having nothing positive to focus on because the big league team has been a disaster for so long.

What the hect are you talking about?

Markakis, Roberts, Huff, Jones, Koji, BB...you know good stuff

Soon to be Wieters, etc.

They are all apart of the same topic.

There wouldn'tbe a market for the minor league team's attention if something wasn't driving it. Maybe Davis doesn't realize this is one of the oldest teams in baseball and is constituted with a bunch of has beens and retreads. People want to see new blood. The O's don't have a single lockdown reliever,Johnson and Albers are probably pitching hurt,the bottom of the order is beyond dreadful and we're supposed to call in and talk about that?

This is a team that finds a way to lose and it's been that way for a few years now.It's one thing to have a talent deficit but another to not keep your head in the game and bear down and accept losing. Younger guys have more at stake and more to prove when they get here because their future is ahead of them.Even if Eaton or Hendrickson pitches well,it's nothing to get excited about because they'll be gone sooner than later. The longer the younger guys stay down,the longer it's going to take to compete,the current roster isn't competitive.

Wonder what they're saying in Japan about Koji getting yanked last night?

Also, kinda back on topic...the 105.7/MASN area ranges to Bowie and Frederick.

Good call! What about those people you live in Fredrick and Bowie who mostly go to MiL games...

I guess they shouldn't call in or for that matter listen at all.

Tom Davis, Dave Johnson, Jim Hunter and Anita Marks all have one thing in common:

They all are paid by the Orioles to report on the Orioles and are so scared for their jobs that they try to defend or ignore every bad or negative occurrence that happens to the O's. .

They have zero credibility and I stopped listening to any inane comments they attempt to discuss a long time ago...

At least Garceau, Palmer, Dempsey and Thorne have enough security in themselves to actually offer honest opinions and not just gloss over everything with a happy, orange brush.

Tom Davis was an inadequate "sideline reporter" back in the days of Super Tv and HTS, so it goes without saying that not much has improved over the past 20 years as far as he is concerned... sad, but true.

Tom Davis, Dave Johnson, Jim Hunter and Anita Marks all have one thing in common:

They all are paid by the Orioles to report on the Orioles and are so scared for their jobs that they try to defend or ignore every bad or negative occurrence that happens to the O's. .

They have zero credibility and I stopped listening to any inane comments they attempt to discuss a long time ago...

At least Garceau, Palmer, Dempsey and Thorne have enough security in themselves to actually offer honest opinions and not just gloss over everything with a happy, orange brush.

Tom Davis was an inadequate "sideline reporter" back in the days of Super Tv and HTS, so it goes without saying that not much has improved over the past 20 years as far as he is concerned... sad, but true.

I couldn't agree more. Davis is just a bafoon. He has no clue. He never has. Your post pretty much nails it. Although I just think Marks has absolutely no idea what she is talking about when it comes to baseball! No idea.