Did Scott hit the Warehouse?

Jagwar

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the YES broadcast had a great shot down the RF line. The ball disappeared over the flag court fence, and came back very quickly. If it didn't hit the warehouse on the fly, it was REAL close

It didn't hit it, but man it was the closest I've ever seen. I'd say it hit the ground about 5-6 feet from the warehouse. What a mammoth shot...he flat out crushed it.

Problem is that there aren't enough home runs out that way to make a camera worth it.

But they have one out there anyway. They show the area, people walking up and down. They showed it just a sec after the ball hit. So, it's not that they don't have a camera, it's that they didn't have it on and feeding the tape, uh, I mean hard drive...

We should send Flanagan out there to stare the warehouse and see if balls bounce off of it.

:laughlol:

But they have one out there anyway. They show the area, people walking up and down. They showed it just a sec after the ball hit. So, it's not that they don't have a camera, it's that they didn't have it on and feeding the tape, uh, I mean hard drive...

Fair point. Still costs money to have a camera running that you aren't using for more than establishing shots and the occasional home run on the street, though.

Archived