5/12 Mariners at Orioles

PrivateO

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on, Trembley, let him get the complete game. He gave up what could have been an error and a bloopy base hit.

Way to instill confidence in your struggling young pitcher. :rolleyestf:

Well, the 8 IP, 1 ER (should be 0) will do that. I wanted to see the CG too, though. Don't like it, but whatever. Win's a win.

Come on, Trembley, let him get the complete game. He gave up what could have been an error and a bloopy base hit.

Way to instill confidence in your struggling young pitcher. :rolleyestf:

What are you talking about? He's past his pitch count high on the season, and he comes out having given up only 1 run. I'm thinking his confidence is just fine now.

What are you talking about? He's past his pitch count high on the season, and he comes out having given up only 1 run. I'm thinking his confidence is just fine now.

Agreed. No use abusing the young man. We need him wayyyyy, too much for that nonsense.

What the heck, Joe West didn't even wait for Wieters to reach the mound before he started walking out. No guts to do anything when the Yankees are wasting time though, in spite of calling them out of on it.

Don't like pulling Bergesen, he can go 120, it won't kill him.

Good job though, Papa Bear.

His crew was doing the home opener for the O's against the Jays back in April. He was the home plate ump the second game of the series, and I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the game.

My friends and I gave West a hard time throughout the game. (Mind you, this was less than 3 days after his comments about the Yankees/Red Sox.) Right when the catcher got up to meet on the mound, he'd start walking out. He's ridiculous.

Any Orioles pitch called a ball? "Call a strike West! Speed up the game!"

I'm talking about letting a guy that's doing a good job finish the complete game. You know Bergy wants to finish it. He's two games removed from being sent down to the minors due to nerves. If Trembley lets him in there, that tells Bergy that Trembley trusts him.

I'm with Nolan Ryan on the whole pitch count thing (unless a guy is coming off an arm injury). You can tell by the pitcher's stuff whether he needs to come out or not.

His crew was doing the home opener for the O's against the Jays back in April. He was the home plate ump the second game of the series, and I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the game.

My friends and I gave West a hard time throughout the game. (Mind you, this was less than 3 days after his comments about the Yankees/Red Sox.) Right when the catcher got up to meet on the mound, he'd start walking out. He's ridiculous.

Any Orioles pitch called a ball? "Call a strike West! Speed up the game!"

He needs to be retired. I mean, I agree that the Yankees and Red Sox take too long to play. And I'm not talking about pitching around hitters or taking lots of pitches because of plate discipline, I'm talking about that crap where the pitcher walks off the mound every pitch, batter leaves the box after every pitch, etc. It's ludicrous.

But he's also just a bad umpire.

Hate you forever, too, West.

Archived