Everybody Dancing Now!

enchiridion

6 hours ago, mrbig1 said:

Our young team never gives up.  please no trades during the season. Keep this core together.

Because they never give up?    Not a good reason IMO.   Get what you can get for Mancini.

I think Y'all forgot to dance 

16 hours ago, mrbig1 said:

Our young team never gives up.  please no trades during the season. Keep this core together.

9 hours ago, Frobby said:

Because they never give up?    Not a good reason IMO.   Get what you can get for Mancini.

3 hours ago, justD said:

Wow I had totally forgotten about this thread’s existence!

3 hours ago, Ohfan67 said:

I think Santander too. Those are the two easiest guys to replace from within IMO. 

TFM-WIN21-BelongThroughDance-Feat.gif

30 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

If we sign Carlos Correa this winter*, I will manage my reaction a moment or two when the news breaks, find a family member to record a video and figure out how to embed a personal video into a post.

*offer not applicable to Dansby Swanson or Enrique Hernandez

Maybe you can do a dance duet with Sports Guy.  If only I had a dollar for everytime that Sports Guy made a post about the O's signing Correa.

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2022 at 1:54 PM, Just Regular said:

If we sign Carlos Correa this winter*, I will manage my reaction a moment or two when the news breaks, find a family member to record a video and figure out how to embed a personal video into a post.

*offer not applicable to Dansby Swanson or Enrique Hernandez

We've already got solid SS options in AAA.  That money will be better spent on a starting pitcher.  We all know the ownership will only sign one big deal (if any at all).