So, there's 4 remaining Type A free agents on the market...

ChaosLex

Which of these 4 remaining Type A FA's interest you?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these 4 remaining Type A FA's interest you?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
None of the above; especially given that Beltre has no intention of coming here.

This.

Also, I wish it wasn't so, but I can't shake the idea that Beltre is a guy who, when healthy, really only shows up when his next contract is in issue. Yes, he's a very good player in non-contract years, but if I'm paying him a significant % more than what the market would otherwise dictate, I want the contract year player, not just the "OK with the bat, excellent glove" player.

I have no idea why anyone would give up a draft pick for any of the guys not named Beltre and he would require a Werth like contract to come here, which is even dumber than a draft pick for Balfour or Pavano.

5/60 is alot diffrent than 7/126. I'd take Beltre in a second, but we all know it won't happen. AM is only able to sign the Nick Johnsons of the world

Do you think Beltre would sign here for 5/60?

No, but saying that it would take Werth money is a stretch------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Yeah, about that long".

I do feel that 5/70 would do it, and still well within financial reason

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to take the .200 hitter out of his comfort zone". LOL

Enough is enough. I've seen you hijack every thread here to make silly comments about Reynolds or AM. You haven't added anything to any discussion, and I am asking you to please go away and don't post here anymore. I think it's clear what everyone here thinks of you. Do you really want to be somwhere that people dislike you so much?

Enough is enough. I've seen you hijack every thread here to make silly comments about Reynolds or AM. You haven't added anything to any discussion, and I am asking you to please go away and don't post here anymore. I think it's clear what everyone here thinks of you. Do you really want to be somwhere that people dislike you so much?

I have my supporters on here, and did not hijack the thread. You can go back to burying your head in the sand soon enough. I only have a few posts left, and want to keep the objective view present until then. Just take away what positive rep I have, it's what you know best. It's kinda like........

I have my supporters on here, and did not hijack the thread. You can go back to burying your head in the sand soon enough. I only have a few posts left, and want to keep the objective view present until then. Just take away what positive rep I have, it's what you know best. It's kinda like........

How is he burying his head in the sand?

Archived