1st rd (4) - Dylan Bundy - RHP, Owasso HS

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jeffzrebiecsunJeff Zrebiec

Still working on terms but I'm told Bundy got a big league deal and he didn't set club record for biggest bonus. Thats Wieters $6 mill

FavoriteRetweetReply

Getting Bundy for under $6M is a good deal considering that Cole just got $8M from the Pirates.

You sure did - Amazing showing Tony, you knocked it out of the park, per the usual.

Yeah, getting forced back into my managing editor role kinda got my blood flowing again. I kinda liked the whole get out the info as soon as possible and beat the big boys and girls. :D

If he's as good as advertised, I have no problem with the major league deal. Let's hope he stays healthy though. That's really the only way the major league deal burns the O's.
Yea, to me the ML deal is relatively meaningless.

If he isn't in the majors in 4 years, its likely because he is hurt or just not as good as they hoped.

If he's as good as advertised, I have no problem with the major league deal. Let's hope he stays healthy though. That's really the only way the major league deal burns the O's.

Let's hope the O's don't tinker with his workouts so he stays healthy. That should be a condition of the contract.

Archived