Huff on Anita Marks today at 4

O no

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I'm concerned this Huff stuff while tasteless didn't embarrass the team as the Millar situation. To me this is similar to the Addicted to ****ing shirt that Markakis and Ponson have been seen wearing in various media. I don't see anybody crucifying Nick for wearing a shirt like that. Heck we've heard similar or worse stuff on network TV, anyone remember the "Contest" on Seinfield. Bubba's show is raw and crude, just like Howard Stern. These guys do have their private lives, and if Huff chooses to make an *ss out of himself then he has that right.

However, what he did has nothing to do with his performance on the field, where as Millar rooted and cheered and identified himself with a rival team that he plays against. To make matters worse, he actually got permission from the team to do it, thus Millar and the Orioles basically confirmed we are a Red Sox doormat and have no pride in the team. That itself is more embarassing to the franchise than one player explaining what he does during his "downtime."

As far as I'm concerned this Huff stuff while tasteless didn't embarrass the team as the Millar situation.....

Is anyone reminded of Homer Simpson, acting as Krusty for some kids in front of a Krusty Burger, beating Hamburglar to death while the kids are crying "Stop, he's already dead..."?

His "horse$hit" comment was based on the nightlife. But, he said he never goes out. Ahh, I see how he knows the nightlife sucks. The more this guy talks, the stupider he sounds. I just turned this on TV. Every time he opens his mouth, Roch looks confused and annoyed.

Archived