vs. YANKEES 8/26

OFFNY

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as no one in the game thread goes to eat dinner, we should be fine. :laughlol:

Are you thinking about spaghetti? At a dining room table? With garlic bread and a wife and giddy kids?

Maybe. But stop thinking that right now! :) Sit at your computer/TV/radio/etc and listen to the game. For the love of God, don't go afk for dinner. The O's will serve you a plate of disappointment for dessert.

Willie Randolph is not a dummy at all ............. but it seems like "Oriole stupidity" seems to be wearing off, even on an otherwise excellent baseball guy.

And I don't care how close the play was, you don't send Vladimir Guerrero home with no outs and a 7-1 lead, unless Nick Swisher is 350 feet from home plate with the ball in his hand, and he is on the ground, writhing in pain.

Looking at the replay, the ball took a while in the corner before coming to Swisher's hand. I think Randolph thought he cd take advantage of that.

As long as no one in the game thread goes to eat dinner, we should be fine. :laughlol:

Are you thinking about spaghetti? At a dining room table? With garlic bread and a wife and giddy kids?

Maybe. But stop thinking that right now! :) Sit at your computer/TV/radio/etc and listen to the game. For the love of God, don't go afk for dinner. The O's will serve you a plate of disappointment for dessert.

My Bagel Bites were delicious, and the can of whoop ass tasted mighty fine as well.

I'm glued to the TV....I can eat next week....well maybe tomorrow.

I just got back. This is the dumbest *****ing team that I have ever seen. I was listening on my car radio, and they sent Vladimir Guerrero home on a double with no outs. It could be 11-1 or 12-1 by now.

BUT WE ARE UP 12-1!! And that was the same inning that Reimold had a two-run triple--Don't get too greedy!

Archived