Episode II: Orioles Further Shatter Sox Fans' Playoff Hopes

Sanfran327

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have to tell you, I'm not very well conditioned for meaningful O's baseball this late in the season. I can't imagine how this would feel if it were US with the change to make the playoffs, but this has been incredibly intense and suspenseful. I love this game.

Well I have to tell you, I'm not very well conditioned for meaningful O's baseball this late in the season. I can't imagine how this would feel if it were US with the change to make the playoffs, but this has been incredibly intense and suspenseful. I love this game.

Totally agree with this. I was almost watching through my fingers. And we're one of the worst teams in baseball. Great, great game. Might be a decade from now. Might be two decades from now. But someday we'll be playing in October.

Regarding tonight: Can't complain at all about their effort. In no way did they roll over for the Sox. That's as much as I can ask. Hopefully we get the Lester monkey off our back tomorrow.

Episode II: Attack of the Jones.

In this movie, Adam Jones hits his 25th Home run and leads the Orioles to their second straight win over the crumbling Boston Nation!

Well, I got the Jones part right, and I thought at the end of the game he was gonna come through. Oh well, there is another game left to go to knock out the Sox. Even though we lost last night, that was a GREAT, exciting ballgame!

Archived