Cartoon Bird is BACK

irishterp10

Then, other than the cap logo, how is it different than the first bird in your earlier post?

Not a whole lot different besides the overall shape,(this really changes it a lot to me) which you can see with the silhouette. Another thing about the cap on the new bird is that the little white reflection mark is gone.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd really like an orange alt too, but I think it might just be the same jersey with altered script and the Camden anniversary patch.
Altered script wouldn't be an alternate. Supposedly, they've fixed the font on the "Baltimore" jersey. The Camden patch will be on the right sleeve of all the jerseys.

Is that all there doing?

They're*

And no, I hear a few "WOW" offers are being made to some cleat designers in the area.

In all seriousness, I'm really glad that this is finally coming to fruition and I'll echo the comments of some others in saying that I REALLY hope it does not have an O's cap on.

Looking over it again, I would say '66 beak with '79 eyes with the overall shape most similar to the '75 bird, slightly refined. Oh, and the brim of the cap is just over the birds eyes.

Study of The Orioles Cartoon Bird Logo

Thanks so much for the preview Elrod. As far as the actual overall cap goes... is it 75-88 white panel with orange brim and orange button style? Thanks!:thumbsup1:

Archived