vs. D-RAYS 5/11

OFFNY

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't mind the cross body block. That is good baseball. The forearm shiver to the jaw isn't. It could have been an accident because there are lots of moving parts there, but it didn't look unintentional.

My thoughts as well. Otherwise I thought the collision was fair.

It might not happen this game either. Players and coaches have long memories. It could be later in the season when we are up in the game and hitting him doesn't matter.

As you suggest, it may happen some other time. Buck is old school and "Revenge is a dish best served cold".

I was about to turn off the game until Nick hit that home run. I don't have a strong enough deserter instinct in me to abandon a 1-run game in the 6th. If we make Hellickson work enough to yield to the Rays BP, we have a rather good chance. I'd love to see one of their middle relievers against Jones or Andino.

First one I've seen him hit well in weeks and it was 91 which isn't exactly big heat, but I'm happy about it none-the-less.

I agree, but the games I've seen he hasn't gotten many challenge fastballs. It seems he gets tons of off speed pitches to hit. I don't think his bat speed is shot, though.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

With this team, I feel good about trailing by two. Any idea how many solo homeruns they have? They have 52 HRs, I wouldn't be surprised if the solos were at 40.

34 I think.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Archived