vs. D-RAYS 6/02

OFFNY

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a problem with Strop, he is very good but is wild often. He does seem to get out of jams a lot so I really hope he gets out of this one. PLEASE!

Good point and a reason why Strop may not be a great option in a tight game with runners on...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellente!
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double play!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
What a freaking play.
It happens to your BP when you don't win for a while.

This is sort-of why I wouldn't have put Matusz out there for the 8th. Let the pen start w/ the bases empty.

Wow what a beautiful Double Play! HArdy just held on long enough and makes a great throw. Awesome!!!! Wow Strop does it again.

One of us is clearly watching a delayed broadcast on MLB tv and AppleTV.

This is a problem with Strop, he is very good but is wild often. He does seem to get out of jams a lot so I really hope he gets out of this one. PLEASE!

Personally... I don't think anyone can throw that hard withOUT being a little wild. And that's sometimes even a good thing.

Personally... I don't think anyone can throw that hard withOUT being a little wild. And that's sometimes even a good thing.

Yeah, agreed. Strop does throw real hard. Gotta be wild with that kind of delivery. Just glad he does get out of jams well.

Archived