vs. WHITE SOX 8/30

OFFNY

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yet another at bat where there's a good number of very hit table pitches (3) and a weak fly ball to show for it. Then Ford gets two fast balls down the middle and a weak fly ball. The Sox are taking advantage of every bad pitch the O's make. The O's get just as many hitters pitches, but can't do anything with them. And here we go again, a ground out to the pitcher. They've looked very flat the past 2 games which is pretty pathetic and embarrassing if you ask me.

And yet another at bat where there's a good number of very hit table pitches (3) and a weak fly ball to show for it. Then Ford gets two fast balls down the middle and a weak fly ball. The Sox are taking advantage of every bad pitch the O's make. The O's get just as many hitters pitches, but can't do anything with them. And here we go again, a ground out to the pitcher. They've looked very flat the past 2 games which is pretty pathetic and embarrassing if you ask me.

Jonesy you've got to stay calm. This is baseball my brother. Teams can look bad for weeks, let alone 12 innings.

Again, 2 games ago the O's beat Chris Sale and won 6-0, so how could they look flat? Unless you're counting 2 innings today as a "game," which would be ludicrous.

Archived