Scott Feldman Today, 2013

OFFNY

2013 GAME LOG

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.cgi?id=feldmsc01&t=p&year=2013

15 OUTINGS in 2013

Feldman's 6 best outings of the season were against the Marlins, the Padres, the Rangers, the Nationals, and a pair against the Mets.

He also had 2 outings of 6 innings/2 runs against the White Sox and the Angels respectively, and a 6 inning/3 run outing against the Brewers (his last outing.)

He had 1 outing against the Brewers in which he pitched 5 innings and gave up 4 runs, but only 1 of the 4 runs was earned.

He has had 5 bad outings ...... 2 against the Reds, 1 against the Cardinals, 1 against the Braves, and 1 against the Giants.

Feldman has a pretty good walks-to-innings ratio this season (25 walks in 91 innings pitched) to go along with a W.H.I.P. of 1.143, and an E.R.A. of 3.46

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013 GAME LOG

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/_/id/6384/scott-feldman

10 OUTINGS in 2013

Feldman's 4 best outings of the season were against the Rangers, the Nationals, and a pair against the Mets.

He also had 2 outings of 6 innings/2 runs against the White Sox and the Angels respectively, and a 6 inning/3 run outing against the Brewers (his last outing.)

He has had 3 bad outings ...... 2 against the Reds, and 1 against the Cardinals

Feldman has a pretty good walks-to-innings ratio this season (25 walks in 91 innings pitched) to go along with a W.H.I.P. of 1.143, and an E.R.A. of 3.46

His best outing was undeniably against the Padres. He has also made 15 starts this year.

His best outing was undeniably against the Padres. He has also made 15 starts this year.

OH, thanks. I'll fix it.

I was only looking at his 10 most recent starts from his ESPN page. :o

I owe you a greenie. :)

2013 GAME LOG

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/gl.cgi?id=feldmsc01&t=p&year=2013

15 OUTINGS in 2013

Feldman's 6 best outings of the season were against the Marlins, the Padres, the Rangers, the Nationals, and a pair against the Mets.

He had 1 outing against the Cubs in which he pitched 5 innings and gave up 4 runs, but only 1 of the 4 runs was earned.

He has had 5 bad outings ...... 2 against the Reds, 1 against the Cardinals, 1 against the Braves, and 1 against the Giants.

The underlined start you mention above was against the Brewers.

OFFNY's Prefontiction

IP:. 7.33

H:o 6

R:O 1

BB: 1

SO: 4

Pitches: 106 (73 Strikes, 33 Balls)

Not bad. :o

SCOTT FELDMAN O (vs. WHITE SOX, 7/03) *

IP:. 6

H:o 6

R:O 2