vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one called you a name. And don't go telling moderation what they can and can't do. Thanks. I don't think anyone was directing anything at you specifically. And if they were, my apologies.

Actually it certainly read that way to me, as well. Apology should come from the author. Words like "idiot" are nothing but personal attacks.

Someone calling me a idiot for simply stating my opinion is uncalled for. Especially when the majority of the time I say nothing negative about the team but if even I want to express my anger with the team, I think I'm allowed that... or maybe that's only certain members.

People with negative feelings have every right to post here. Non-Orioles fans are monitored closely.

Didn't he blame Clemens for getting him involved? He's as dirty as any of them, but some guys just don't get the same stigma as others.

ABsolutely. And he involved his father in the cover up. He was Braun before Braun. I still don't think he is clean. Just safe.

That is interesting. Possibly because he came off better than Clemens during the interrogations and doesn't throw tantrums, put on pompous airs, pout, and expect us to swallow obvious lies like both Clemens and Ortiz have.

And he is not nearly as good as either. So, it doesn't appear that he has been improved to superhuman levels.

Archived