vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can_u_hear_me_now The Truth Hurts 34 minutes ago −

Did any personal issues he left for ever leak out... if not then I agree it was probably something other than personal reasons.

The Truth Hurts can_u_hear_me_now 32 minutes ago

Maybe the personal reason were, he and Buck were not on the same page, to put it lightly.

Roch Kubatko Mod The Truth Hurts 31 minutes ago

WRONG! And I'm tired of having to shoot down that theory

Roch Kubatko Mod can_u_hear_me_now 29 minutes ago

Leak out? I know exactly what's going on in his life and - stay with me here - they're PERSONAL! And have nothing to do with any dispute with Showalter or anything on the field. Absolutely nothing.

Did any personal issues he left for ever leak out... if not then I agree it was probably something other than personal reasons.

Maybe the personal reason were, he and Buck were not on the same page, to put it lightly.

Roch Kubatko Mod can_u_hear_me_now ? 29 minutes ago

Leak out? I know exactly what's going on in his life and - stay with me here - they're PERSONAL! And have nothing to do with any dispute with Showalter or anything on the field. Absolutely nothing.

What do you want Roch to say he's paid by the team? When was the last time he ever broke a story.

Roch Kubatko Mod can_u_hear_me_now ? 29 minutes ago

That's good news. Maybe not for Adair but sill...

Archived