2013 World Series (Cardinals vs. Red Sox)

OFFNY

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was a very cavalry-looking outing. It teases you, then it breaks your heart.

Yeah, but no one in the Cavalry has come close to what Wacha did in his previous four post-season starts, in his rookie season even.

Ah gawd, Budweiser trying to change its image.

How so? At least it's not the Yankees? Yeah, I think I will go for that one.

Seems like a good enough reason for me :)

I mean, I hate the Red Sox as much as anyone. But who expected them to be where they are right now at the beginning of the season? Certainly not me. They've played great baseball with a team that 6 months ago really didn't look that great.

Seems like a good enough reason for me :)

I mean, I hate the Red Sox as much as anyone. But who expected them to be where they are right now at the beginning of the season? Certainly not me. They've played great baseball with a team that 6 months ago really didn't look that great.

The only problem is that we will have to hear about "fear the beard" forever and ever.

Will the beards be back next season, by the way?

How so? At least it's not the Yankees? Yeah, I think I will go for that one.

I can't. The lesser of two evils is still evil. Most teams aren't going to have the luxury of being able to trade away their mistakes and turn right around and buy themselves players for every position like Boston was.

And I'm sorry,Ortiz is a cheater. You go from your numbers going down each year and having an injury like he did to a career year?

Sorry,Boston lost their likeablity after 04,they've become no better then the Yankees in my book and unlike us,you won't see MLB bending our backwards to help us out of any mistakes we make.

I can't. The lesser of two evils is still evil. Most teams aren't going to have the luxury of being able to trade away their mistakes and turn right around and buy themselves players for every position like Boston was.

And I'm sorry,Ortiz is a cheater. You go from your numbers going down each year and having an injury like he did to a career year?

Sorry,Boston lost their likeablity after 04,they've become no better then the Yankees in my book and unlike us,you won't see MLB bending our backwards to help us out of any mistakes we make.

I don't they were ever likeable, but the recent Boston Marathon event makes them less unlikeable. Perhaps they are riding that wave of good will themselves. Nah, it was probably their payroll and the big trade you mentioned.

Archived