2013 World Series (Cardinals vs. Red Sox)

OFFNY

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't they were ever likeable, but the recent Boston Marathon event makes them less unlikeable. Perhaps they are riding that wave of good will themselves. Nah, it was probably their payroll and the big trade you mentioned.

It didn't change my viewpoints of the Yankees in 01,didn't change my viewpoint of Boston this year.

Boston deserves to win because they are the best team but like in 01,their fanbase was acting like they deserved to have the trophy handed them because of the horrors that occured.

The thing I hate the most,they will propbably get sportsman of the year over this,either that or Mariano Rivera.

The Boston Marathon has nothing to do with the Red Sox. Quit buying into the propaganda. As was said' date=' they lost any bit of likability after 2004.[/quote']

Bingo. Even today,I still hear Yankee fans stating how the Yankees deserved to win because of 9/11.

No they didn't. They weren't even the best team in the AL that year and if not for Kym and Bob Brenly's boneheaded moves in games 4 and 5 of the World Series,the Yankees would have lost at home.

Yes Boston is the best team this year but the idea the trophy should have been handed to them is a joke,as is the idea they are anything but a mini-version of the Yankees.

Archived